Reserved Overnight & Day Parking Information
General Parking Rules
The Club Members, Fairgrounds Staff, and Parking crew are all working hard to put on the best event we can during these challenging times. We expect all participants to comply with the Covid procedures. Disrespect of members and officials will not be tolerated.
- There is no grooming space or crating space available. Bring your dog ready to show.
- There is no unloading area, bring your dog and equipment directly from the parking lot.
- When on the grounds (including parking areas) masks and social distancing are mandatory. A mask must cover both the mouth and nose. No exceptions.
- Use of blow dryers is only allowed in the overnight and day parking areas within your own parking space.
- Limited handicap day and overnight parking will be available on a first come basis. Note, limited handicap day parking will be located across the street in the blue and red day parking lots.
The overnight and day parking is a privilege extended by the Clackamas Kennel Club, Inc., the Parking supervisor and Clackamas County. They reserve the right to withdraw this privilege from any person(s) who they feel cannot abide by the rules or resort to abusive language and/or other tactics. Any vehicle whose driver or occupant uses abusive language, argues with parking personnel or attempts to circumvent the rules and regulations will be asked to leave and will forfeit privilege without a refund. All parking is at your own risk. If you park in a no parking area (or anywhere other than a designated parking area), you will be towed at the owner’s expense.
The Clackamas Kennel Club, Inc., the Clackamas County Fairgrounds and the Parking Supervisor assumes no responsibility or liability. Parking space will be assigned in order of reservation received.
RV Overnight Parking Rules
- When within your own site (your 25 x 40-foot space), masks are recommended but not required. When you are outside your site, masks and social distancing are required, no exceptions.
- No parties or large gatherings are permitted.
- ALL VEHICLES MUST BE SELF-CONTAINED. NO DISCHARGE OF WASTEWATER ON GROUNDS
- Only those with paid overnight reserved parking permits will be allowed in the reserved parking area. All other will be asked to leave.
- Exhibitors are responsible for damages and clean-up of their parking space.
- Person’s providing incorrect vehicle length will be moved to overflow parking.
- Returned Checks will be assessed a $ 25.00 fee.
- Generators are allowed between the hours of 6:00 am & 10:00 pm ONLY. Please be aware that carbon monoxide is dangerous and can be harmful to you, your dogs or other guests. Generator exhaust MUST be expelled safely into the roadways or high into the air and not into adjacent RV campsites. CKC suggests if you need to run your generator you should have an “Exhaust flow pipe” attached to the generator exhaust to vent the fumes upward and away from other campers in order to lessen the danger of carbon monoxide. Under no circumstances can your generator vent directly into another RV site.
Overnight parking of self-contained vehicles will be available by reservation. Spaces will be assigned in the order reservations are received. No acknowledgement will be sent. Those wishing to park together must send reservation together.
Parking will be available after 4:00 pm on Wednesday, June 23, 2021. The gate will be closed and locked each night at 11:00 pm and reopen at 6:00 am each morning.
Day Parking (Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday) in Blue and Red Lots………… $5/day
Oversized Vehicles in Day Parking……………………………………………………………..$20/day
MOTORHOME, TRUCK & TRAILER PARKING FEES (ADVANCED RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED)
FEE: $ 35.00 per night from first night with advance reservations.
FEE: $ 45.00 per night at the gate without advance
FEE: $ 35.00 Extra vehicle in space, maximum one. Extra vehicle must fit in your assigned spot. (Note – the fee does not apply to a towed vehicle)
Make Checks Payable to Clackamas Kennel Club
Parking fees are 4:00 pm to 4:00 pm the next day. Arrivals before 4:00 pm must pay extra day fee.
REFUNDS: Refunds for reserved parking must be in writing and postmarked on or before the closing date of the show and must be approved by the show Chairman.
Send Reservations with remittance (no entries) postmarked by June 9, 2021 to:
Karen Stenlund, 104 Scott Hill Rd., Woodland, Washington 98674